Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A World of Difference

I'm somewhat saddened by the way I've been living for the past few months. I was overwhelmed and had to let some things go by the wayside. Unfortunately, it was some of the things I needed most in my life that I let go.

I didn't ditch my family, if that's what you're thinking. What I did ditch was my exercise and healthy eating habits.

I have to tell you, though, it's a lot harder to get back into healthy habits than it is to stay in them. I am so sore today that any movement is excruciating. But, that's what happens when let your muscles go dormant and then shock them with a surprise workout.. I've been so addicted to sugars lately too, I am actually having withdrawal. I'd punch a nun for a carbohydrate right now.

And it's only day 2. Seriously.

As far as my goals go, I've not written as much as I think I need to. I'll work on it.

Oh, and then there's caffeine. How I miss it! What was I thinking giving it up?


1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow is carb free again...darn glazed maple bacon donuts!

    ReplyDelete