Thursday, November 10, 2011

One More Thing...

I've decided I am definitely too busy and too tired to accomplish my NaNoWriMo goal. I guess there's always next year. I should have known better than to get all ambitious and life-changey. Lesson learned.

I'm not depressed, so if that last paragraph led you to think that, then I'm sorry. And here's a little song to cheer you up, unless you're not a geek, in which case it will probably depress you:
I spent the last few evenings building shelves for my wife. Technically, I guess, they're for my in-laws. Sure glad that is over though. Usually I really like building things, but at this point in my life, anything above what I absolutely have to do is daunting. Like writing somewhat regularly, for example.

Also, this:
And this:


No comments:

Post a Comment