Friday, May 20, 2011

Aftermath

Well, I am sore today. I was already having some moob pain from a workout a free days ago, in which I introduced some new weight training type stuff.

But today, after last night's run, I am hurting. It was a race, afterall, and I pushed myself much harder than I normally do. Surprisingly, most of the pain is localized in my calfs and ankles.

I guess I know where to focus on future workouts. Once I've healed, that is.

Today's workout I actually had to warm-up before I could run. That's how bad it was. Generally, I just take off jogging at a good pace, then adjust from there. I got the blood flowing and was soon running, did some weights (the same pain inducing sets as before), and then some stationary bike.

I don't think anything helps the body heal quicker than getting the blood flossing through it faster.

And now I am home again, needing to continue with actual life related thing, instead of laying on my bed, blogging on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment