Monday, March 21, 2011

Bad Weekend Remorse

I ate bad this weekend. Especially on Sunday. The regret that hit after each morsel of food I stuffed into my mouth didn't deter the next morsel at all. What is wrong with me? Seriously...

Well, to make up for my horribleness yesterday, I am being extra hard on myself today. I burned almost 1000 calories this morning before work, and so far have eaten a total of 677 calories. So, I am still in a deficit. And, I plan to end the day in a deficit, as I plan on working out a little more this evening. And nothing, unless it is absolutely healthy, is going in my mouth today. For the rest of the week I wont be as extreme, but today, I need punished.

I also signed up for the Front Runner Metric Century (100km) bike ride on April 9. That's 62 miles, for us Americans. So, this week you will see some stationary bike added to my workouts, as I do not have access to a real bike. I need to find one, though.

I'm also, if I can swing the $100 entrance fee, planning on running Ragnar this year.  That, and if I can get a Friday off work.

I am working to get the weight off, get in shape, and to look super sexy*. It's a long, uphill road. But it was a longer downhill glide that got me here.



*Actually looking even remotely sexy in any way is beyond my physical limits, even at peak physical condition. The best I can hope for is to no longer scare small children.

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing and inspire me! Good job on the bike ride. I bet you could borrow your dad's bike for it! Love you and super proud of you!

    ReplyDelete