Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Time to up the Awesomeness

I am only at about 80%  awesomeness today. While it is an increase of about 70% over this time last year, I'm down by about 15% from yesterday.

I apologize for expressing my current feelings that way. I'm in sales, and those are the type of numbers and figures I hear everyday.

Anyway, here's the deal: I wimped out of working-out this morning, which I really needed. I am suffering from some abdominal pain, like a pulled muscle, or something. I may have over done it yesterday morning, which is the only reason I can think of for the pain I've been feeling. The point is, however, that I was not strong. I had planned to swim laps, but I didn't even show up.

I think that not exercising set a bad rhythm for the day, as I haven't been doing particularly awesome at work either.

I need to turn today around, and I will. Starting now, I am at 113.7% awesomeness.

1 comment: