Sunday, March 13, 2011

Why so Angry?

Since last Thursday I have been having some serious anger issues. I am so mad at the world.

Here is why:

1. Things aren't exactly going amazing at work. If I don't get my sales up, I'm fired.

2. My sister is going through a very bitter and difficult divorce and legal battle for her kids. The effects of which are devastating to all of us. My parents in particular seem emotionally crushed.

3. I haven't exercised our even eaten all that healthy all week. I understand putting personal needs asidefor the greater good, but I feel myself slipping into old habits, re-becoming the person I was. A person I don't want to be.

4. I don't have enough money to buy food, gas, or pay bills. Over the next few months I will have thousands to pay in hospital bills because:

5. (this one is the biggie) My wife, the love of my life, may be dying. We find out soon if this is the case. But, she might have a blood cancer. Her toroidal struet, medical tests and treatments, etc. are draining on us. Mostly on her, but there is also a huge strain on my kids and I.

So there you have it. When I pass you on the freeway and flip you off while profaning you, just know that I'm not really mad at you. If I call you an idiot for rushing into the elevator as soon as opened, even though there were people trying to get out, you are an idiot. But I shouldn't have said it.

And most of all, to my dear wife and kids, I'm sorry for yelling and being ornery. I'm not really mad at any of you. You are wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment