Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Love

Today is my beautiful, wonderful wife's birthday. I will not announce her age, as she may physically harm me.

Besides her increasing oldness, let me tell you a little about Tauni. Her amazing-ness extends beyond her longevity. She is also a wonder mom to our two beautiful daughters. She is a wonderful wife to me. She is an amazing person overall.  I have never met a more caring person.  She inspires and encourages me to be better, and is almost always patient with me when I'm not.

Tauni, I fall more in love with you every day.

And just for funsies, here is a picture of the birthday girl that I took of her last night at the Hoedown:






She's the one with the coy little smile.  She's a cutie, ain't she?

1 comment:

  1. I love you too sweetie. Coy you say? I thought it was the "I have no clue what I am doing in this dance" smile :) But gotta love those cute boots :)

    ReplyDelete